This image is a portion of the photo below.
Beyer house was built by Professor S.W. Beyer on a site north of Marston Cottage. The college purchased the house in 1924 for $9,000. It was the last privately owned house on the campus. It was moved in 1925 to a point where today's driveway to the west dock of Spedding Hall is located. It was used then as a Nurses' home, and from 1930-1948 served as the Child Nursery Annex. It was razed in 1949.
This 1918 photo looks east towards campus from North Lincoln Way where Clyde Williams Stadium would later be built. Towards the left can be seen Beardshear Hall, Alumni Hall, and the Campanile.